Here are some best practices for engaging with us on social media:
- Follow Us - Make sure you’re following Amazon Music on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. See below for a list of our global handles.
- Messaging Tips - The more genuine and authentic, the better. And make sure to provide a call to action like “listen on Amazon Music”.
- Tag Us - Always tag @AmazonMusic (or our local social handles) in your posts whenever possible. This makes it easy for us to find, engage, and share your posts to our followers.
- Deep Linking - Drive more plays of your music by including a deep link directly into our app.
- Use Hashtags - It’s always better to tag @AmazonMusic over using #AmazonMusic, but feel free to include hashtags to promote specific playlists or programs.
Amazon Music Social Channels
For services such as Linkfire and Feature.FM
Amazon Music offers two options for smart link usage:
- A link to our music streaming service
- A link to our retail site for purchasing
Use the indigo Amazon Music logo for both sets of links.
Use PLAY as the call to action (CTA) in the button linking to the Amazon Music streaming service
Use SHOP as the call to action (CTA) in the button linking to the Amazon retail site
Depending on the background color of your website, use either the white or black Amazon Music logo.
This logo can be used to either link to Amazon Music streaming services OR the Amazon retail site (for downloads, albums, merch, etc.).